Steps to become a contributor to Right Wire Report
- Register with Right Wire Report – goto the upper right-hand corner of our website, hover over the Login tab, and select Register. Fill in the form using your name, email, and password. You do not have to use your real name and the suggestion is to make an email specific for use at Right Wire Report. Within 5 minutes, you will receive a confirmation email from us (check your spam folder). In the email, click the verification email and you are now registered. Proceed then to Login with your Member account.
- Update your Profile photos – both your User photo (can be symbolic) and a nice cover image background that says something about you. On this page, you will be able to track your Posts and Comments you make at Right Wire Report. On the Account tab (hover over the Login menu tab), you can change your Account details after selection, and you enter the Account settings page. You’re ready now to start blogging at Right Wire Report.
Posting your blog posts on Right Wire Report
First, find a news article you wish to comment on. It should be an article that you have a passionate idea on. Please note that the system will give a credit link to the original article at the bottom of your post once published. Take a look at our existing Member blog post to get an idea of what your blog post would look like. To begin to post your blog post, click the Submit Post tab in the upper right-hand corner of our website, and it should bring up the Submit User Post page (as seen in the inset chart).
To submit a post, based on an article you may have seen and wish to highlight with your comments, please follow the following steps (once submitted it can not be edited, so think before clicking submit):
- Post Title – provide your own title of the post.
- Article URL Link – provide the direct URL that links to the article you are submitting and commenting on.
- Article Title – provide that actual title of the article as it appeared on the website where seen.
- Your comments – provide your commentary to the submitted article in the text editor. You may copy parts of the original article submitted to provide context to your comments.
- Image – provide a clear image with a human-understandable file name, from either yourself, the original article, or leave blank and the editor will choose an image for you.
- Automatic Link – will be added at the bottom of your post to give credits to the article originator.
- Note – the editor reserves the right to make edits to your post prior to publishing your post to our website.
If you wish to write a full post of original content, please contact us and obtain an author login directly on our website
Enjoy your blogging …