The Joe Biden “gaffe machine” is well understood and talked about widely – even by Democrats. Mainstream media are quick to defend Joe time after time. Remember this gaffe? Biden said he created a large “voter fraud organization.” Democrats accuse Republican leaders of promoting the quote as a confession of wide-scale voter fraud. The Biden’s campaign confirmed in a statement sent to multiple media outlets that he described his campaign’s efforts to fight voter suppression and counter Trump’s false accusations of widespread voter fraud. But is this not what we have seen, a large body of alledged voter fraud – see here?
We can take the Biden campaign team for their word on this gaffe – but still, many believe that perhaps it was a subconscious Freudian slip. Perhaps Biden knew all along that the election fix was in. What was apparent from Biden’s comments was that Biden did have a massive organization in place. For what purpose – this is the question? Still, others say it’s all an act to send messages without taking the heat for his comments. Or perhaps Biden unconsciously, from time to time, is babbling truths that we should all take seriously.
But here we go again. In this latest gaffe, Biden seems to be signaling that Biden, if he is inaugurated, may step down after a few months and turn the presidency over to Kamala Harris, his vice-presidential choice. The mainstream media will cover once again for Joe and say that he is just explaining management principles in his vice-president interactions. But is this another Freudian slip, and this was his plan all along? See Joe in action in the following video.
Joe Biden is asked about his disagreements with Kamala Harris on certain issues:
“Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there’s a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign.” pic.twitter.com/SLcvrwaPCA
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) December 4, 2020
Putting aside for a moment the issue of the potential Freudian slip, this exchange has revealed a couple of other things that we need to consider:
- Biden would lie to the American people. In the context of his story, Biden said he was willing to lie and make up some disease to exit his vice-presidential position if he disagreed with the then President Barrack Obama – rather then tell the truth on why he would leave. Biden would do the more politically expedient act of not leaving the Obama “first black president” administration in an embarrassing exit. One has to wonder, what other lies is Biden prepared to make to the American people for political expediency?
- Biden would be a very weak president. One can understand, being a subordinate to someone, that if you disagree with an organization’s leader, one may choose not to participate in that organization and leave. But a leader should lead an organization – in this case, a presidential administration. Biden seems to indicate that if there is a disagreement between himself and his vice-president, he might cut and run under the pretext of a lie. Just who is in charge? Who becomes the president of the most powerful country in the world and talks like this? Is the Biden administration going to be led by his subordinates or a Commander in Chief?
Could this most recent lie be a one-off? Hardly. The media is well aware of Biden’s prolific history of not telling truths but chooses to label them as gaffes, or not even cover the more egregious ones, over the decades. The litany of lies can be read about here, here, and here. But here is just a sampling:
- Biden falsely claimed for years his first wife and daughter had been tragically killed by a drunk driver.
- Biden falsely claimed he had been the first in his family to attend college. He lied about his academic record as well.
- Biden falsely claimed he had attended Delaware State University, one of the country’s historically Black colleges and universities (HBCUs).
- Biden falsely claimed he had been arrested in South Africa attempting to visit Mandela.
- Biden falsely claimed he marched in the Civil Rights Movement.
- Biden falsely claimed to be a teaching professor.
I will leave it up to you to decide whether Joe Biden has dementia or if this is all an act. However, either way, the results may be the same. Biden may be a short term president if he is inaugurated. But this one is clear and is not a gaffe. Joe Biden’s gaffes reveal that he would lie to the American people and indicates that his presidential administration would be very weak, led by his subordinates.