The mainstream media has now coronated Joe Biden as the new president following their proclamations after the 2020 presidential election. However, the Trump legal team has claimed shocking massive systemic election fraud – see here. If true, these claims are so shocking that they would shake America, even the world, to its core as we know it. If systemic fraud is true, we should see significant unexplainable anomalies in the election results data. So let’s take a deep dive into the data and see if we find these unexplainable anomalies – or is all this fraud talk just gobbledygook math.
To start, let’s get the data – click here for a combined spreadsheet we have prepared to where we can make an analysis. In this spreadsheet, we provide the source links of the data obtained. The source data obtained includes results by state for 2020 (provisional), 2016, and 2012 for comparative analysis. It also contains a selected set of states down to the county level for 2020 (provisional) and 2016. We have also added some tabulation rows and columns to show totals, averages, differences, and win ratios. You may want to go further with your own analysis accordingly.
A first look at the election nation-wide analysis of the results when comparing to past election reveals some interesting and significant differences:
- Total Early Votes: 101,423,318, In-Person Votes: 35,935,583, Mail Ballots Returned: 65,487,735. This means about 66% of the votes had already been cast before November 3, 2020. The early voters were: Democrat voters (45%), Independent voters (24%), and Republican voters (30%). The Independent voter broke in favor of Democrats by about a 10% advantage – see details here.
- The actual raw votes cast in 2020 was about an 11% increase (provisional 155 million) from 2016 – but not near as big as the increase in voter registrations.
- Registered voters were about 214 million (36% increase) in 2020. Voter registration participation by population (older than 18-years old) was about 72%. But in 2016 and 2012, it was about 87%. This means:
- In 2020 there are an additional 57 million registered voters compared to 2016 – this makes the reported electorate in 2020 massively larger and potentially very different. One wonders how voter registration was done on this scale and whether this statistic is true and verifiable.
- In 2020 voters were supposedly significantly motivated to register to vote but not actually vote. This seems improbable.
- Given that there has been a massive increase in voter registrations, a massive increase in early voting, and a poorly auditable mail-in voting process – this provides the opportunity for massive voter fraud.
Finally, let’s take a look at a few states down to the county level to see what analytics we can see in 2020:
- In Republican counties, Trump typically either did the same or better in terms of Trump win ratios than he did in 2016.
- In Democrat counties, Biden typically made significant gains in the Democrat candidate win ratios (10 to 30%) against Trump compared to the Democrat candidate in 2016.
- In other words, Trump voter negativity (TDS) did not occur in the Democrat voter in Republican-leaning counties but did occur in the Democrat voter in the Democrat-leaning counties. Is this consistent? This is contrary to New York Times exit polling, where Trump did better with minorities in 2020 than he did in 2016, and voters who lean Democrat in predominately white areas were more negative against Trump in 2020 than in 2016. This anomaly makes the voting results highly improbable.
There are various types of fraud being reported in this 2020 election. Here is a list of them – click here. There is also quite a bit of talk about fraud possibilities in the Dominion voting systems. All this may be true, but this analysis shows that the potential larger systematic fraud was more basic. This analysis seems to indicate that ballot box stuffing (adding votes) in key Democrat-held areas is more responsible for potential fraud more than anything else. This potential fraud scenario goes as follows:
- Ensure a massive new voter registration base to draw from – real or unreal and then enable a poorly auditable early voting and mail-in voting process.
- Through a central monitoring system – before, during, and after voting, maintain real-time a list of those registered voters who have yet to vote (the difference between voter registrations and voters that have voted).
- After election polling stations close, vote fraudulently on behalf of registered voters who have not yet voted. A central system with software intelligence that would select the “best” fraud voters and then deliver paper ballots in a coordinated manner to establish its credibility. Some of the fraud ballots could have been pre-staged (where fraud registrations were known in advance) and/or produced in realtime through day-of-election vote-counting delays.
Do understand that this analysis does not prove election fraud in the 2020 presidential election. But it does expose the great potential and the areas where systematic fraud may be found. To expose this fraud with legally presentable evidence, one would need to: a.) obtain the actual systems that show that this fraudulent system exists and was operational, and b.) canvas those votes to sufficiently establish the trend in disputed states and key counties to validate that the voter actually made the votes claimed.
Affidavits of whistleblowers add to the proof, but affidavits alone may be insufficient – people can lie or misunderstand what they saw. For example, seeing votes run through optical scanners several times, maybe just multiple validations and not vote double-counting, or seeing a pile of Biden only votes, may have been votes presorted. Besides, these types of anomalies can be sorted out via thorough hand recounts. However, recounts may merely recount the same potential fraudulent votes with the same results. The people behind this potential fraud would be yet another deep dive and maybe just as shocking, as the Trump legal team has suggested.
This analysis shows a high degree of election anomalies, and Trump and his legal team have every right to challenge the election results and pursue every legal avenue he has. Before this election is over, we will need to allow all the legal challenges to be completed before declaring a winner. Be patient …