November 3rd is upon us, and if you have yet to cast your vote in the 2020 Election – the time is running out. Choosing who will be Commander And Chief for the next four years and those who will legislate in the House and Senate are on the ballot. I voted for President Donald J. Trump and Republicans down-ticket for all the reasons listed below in this article.
Yes, the list is a logical and rational justification for why President Trump deserves another term. But my vote was also a citizen’s declaration and tenacious defense for liberty and freedom. Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the present-day Democrat Party offer up my future, my family’s future, and my country’s future to the radical left. Their stated policies, actions, and goals represent the antithesis to what this country was founded upon and Anti- America at its core.
Please consider the list laid out below and GO CAST YOUR VOTE!
1) Trust – Trump has earned my trust as a voter by keeping his promises and delivering on policy initiatives. Please make an effort and time to review the accurate record as it matters – see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. Trump’s second term agenda list can be read here.
2) Economy – Trump’s policies unleashed unprecedented economic pro-growth and employment prior to the pandemic. Policies such as; lower taxes, regulatory reforms, Trade reform, targeted public-private partnerships, empowerment zones, energy independence, and American First initiative-companies relocating back inside the USA. These resulted in record-setting employment, the highest participation rate, exploding manufacturing jobs, record-setting markets, energy dependence, the highest median income on record, and a 10% drop in the poverty rate.
These resulted in record-setting employment, the highest labor participation rate, exploding manufacturing jobs, record-setting markets, energy dependence, the highest median income on record, and a 10% drop in the poverty rate. The healthy economy produced, and Trump’s targeted COVID legislation and actions have resulted in a stunning V-shaped recovery. 53% of all jobs lost at the height of shutdowns have returned, and the employment numbers have been cut in half.
This week third-quarter numbers made all-time historical records with a GDP of 33%. President Trump’s re-election will secure America not only survives the economic devastation of virus lock-downs but excels with Trump’s economy on steroids with increased manufacturing expanding energy sources, Trade deals, and tax cuts 2.0. Read more here, here, and here. For videos, watch here and here.
Smaller fiscal Government also matters. Trump has improved (current 4 years and the CBO projections for coming 4 years) by 50% growth of deficit compared to the previous 16 years, where it has increased 100% each of the 8 years of Bush and Obama). A second term will allow for more reforms to address debt and deficits.
3) National Security – and continue Foreign Policy successes under a Trump Administration. Trump has brilliantly navigated the neocons triggered by hotspots on the globe and avoided new military-war incursions. Trump has prudently exercised military might and his policies. The brave men and women of our armed forces have executed the obliteration of the ISIS Caliphate, eradicating high-value terror targets, including Iranian General Soleimani, and obtained the release of over 50 American hostages to date. Trump has decreased the footprint of active combat troops and non-combat and is preparing to exit Afghanistan. Read more here, here, and here.
4) Law and Order -Trump’s administration has tackled MS-13 gangs, human trafficking, sex trafficking, drug, and weapon trafficking, prison reform, and provided unwavering support for our military and law enforcement. In the wake of the media and Democrats fanning the flames on race, many Americans have witnessed civil unrest levels not seen in over a century. This “revolution” is orchestrated and funded by the left and has resulted in over a billion dollars in property damage, thousands of injuries, and even murder. The Defund police movement /BLM/Antifa /DNC has resulted in police resignations and increased violent crime in major cities. The black communities have suffered the worse. A Biden win would mean more violence and chaos. Read about Trump’s law and order policies here, here, here, and here.
5) Judiciary – President Trump’s legacy is cemented with three Supreme Court Justices (Originalists) and restoration of the lower circuit courts by upended the Left’s runaround of using activist judges where they cannot convince voters to support their agenda. Read more here, here, and here. Upholding our constitutional rights matter.
7) 1st Amendment – Trump has defended our first amendment and religious liberties and will continue to do so. Read here, here, here, and here. Trump will protect free speech by taking on Big Tech revising of Section 230 of the Telecommunications Act of 1996. See here and here.
9) Immigration – Trump has aggressively implemented real changes that have addressed illegals, Visa overstays, Asylum laws, and more. America has seen a dramatic drop in the number of illegal crossings that burden our health, education, judicial, and welfare systems. Prior to the pandemic, we were near full employment, and minority communities benefited most from securing the border and addressing illegal immigration. 400 miles of 30 ft reinforced steel wall has been erected, and Trump has offered several times to negotiate the Dreamer issue as part of a grand plan on merit-based immigration reform. Trump’s immigration policy is the right one. Read more here, here, and here.
10) Healthcare – Trump ended by law the ACA mandate and created a parallel health care delivery system through HHS regulatory compliance changes and executive orders. Medicare premiums have decreased, more Americans have access to lower-cost plans and deductibles, transparency goes into effect Jan 1, 2021, lower medication costs, and prep existing coverage. This is a patient-centric, physician-driven, private sector delivery to meed the standard of care and containment of costs. Read more here, here, here, here, and here.
12) Education – Trump will continue to reform our national education system to provide school choice, more charter schools, higher education scores in basic math and reading, and continue to confront and remove the liberal indoctrination embedded in our standard curriculum. Providing every American child with a safe and effective education is the civil rights issue of our time. Read more here, here, and here.
14) Nuclear policy – Trump confronted Russia for failing to abide by the Nuclear arms treaty and is pressuring for a new treaty with enforcement measures.
His aggressive stance on North Korea and Iran will result in a safer world. Trump also addressed the aging and deteriorating USA Nuclear system providing state of the art upgrades. Read more here, here, and here.
15) Space Force /Cyber Security – The 21st-century threats have expanded to include space and cyber attacks. Trump’s administration has aggressively addressed both and will continue to do so. Read here and here.
16) Defense against Communism/Socialism and Pro Capitalism – The Monroe Doctrine’s goal is to defend our western hemisphere from foreign nations who seek to colonize or implement footing as in South Central America, Venezuela, and Cuba. Russia, China, and Iran have been aggressively encroaching the last decade, and communist ideology wrapped in a soft blanket socialism approach remains an acute national security threat. Trump has been forceful and effective to date countering that threat, and it is imperative his foreign policy in this area is not changed. Read more here, here, and here.
17) Sound Energy and Environmental Policy – Trump has been a good steward for conservation, productive and effective EPA regulations, and addressing energy independence. Trump has continued to improve air and water quality. He will use innovation and credible science to navigate progress towards mitigating any climate challenges. Read more here and here.
18) Pandemic response and plan – The pandemic has produced horrible human and economic costs to the world to date. All world leaders have lost lives. Trump’s leadership and specific actions saved lives, and in under a year, we have developed therapeutics that have decreased death rates dramatically and survival rates in the 94-99% range. The media/Democrat weaponized this tragedy and have lied with impunity. A Biden lockdown and numerous commissions to review and decide what plan to take would slow down effective herd immunity and only exacerbate. A complete breakdown of the pandemic response can be found within this article and here.
19) Presidential health and stamina – normally has not been an issue, but considering Joe Biden’s questionable health, it is of grave concern. Trump’s stamina has been phenomenal. Given that fact the Kamala Harris is a highly problematic Vice Presidential candidate and is even further radical to the left than Joe Biden, in the case of the unthinkable, Vice President is a far better choice to replace a president.
20) Warrior to stand at the gate and reverse anti-American culture and corruption – The Republic is under assault from within, and Trump is the sentinel at the gate trying to both hold back the toxic water and drain the swamp simultaneously. He defends individual freedom and safeguards from a radical ideological tidal wave bent on transforming our country into the opposite of the founder’s principles. Trump knows ALL LIVES MATTER and rejects identity politics and political correctness. He values our fundamental core and does not view patriotism as a weakness.
The depth of government and media collusion and corruption we have all witnessed the last 4 years is frightening. Justice must be delivered, and a Biden administration will never do so nor police its own house past or present. A warrior is fit, and goodness knows Trump’s stamina and mental agility are profound. A warrior chooses a co-warrior well, and Vice President Pence is worthy. I knew Trump was the Republic’s chosen warrior when I heard him give this speech in 2016, and it is more true today than then.
Please share this list with your friends, undecided voters, and naysayers, especially when asked why you are voting for Trump in 2020. Vote for the warrior, vote for Donald J. Trump … I did.