As an American, my civic duty is to abide by the consensual contract forged with the representative governance to uphold the United States Constitution, which defends our rights and liberty. Choosing to abdicate that responsibility by claiming; my vote is the lesser of two evils, or cast as a protest vote, or a vote for the Vice President on the ticket, or abstaining represents the most anti-American thing one can do.
Our “consent of the governed” dictates we do our full due diligence of all candidates and cast a vote for those who most represent an alignment with our values and whose policies agenda supports ours. Stripping it down- the most basic duty of the voter is to choose a qualified candidate.
Facing reality means comprehending that who America chooses as president has direct causation and impact on all global citizens’ economic and individual liberties as well as their safety. Joe Biden was not qualified to be Vice President for eight years because he was not qualified to be President. An examination of the man and his record was bypassed as plagiarism charges cut him off at the pass- this is why voters summarily rejected his previous attempts to obtain office in the past.
These are the reasons a person who claims they support American values cannot cast a vote for the Democrat candidate, Joe Biden.
Let us start with a brief review of how Joe got here, from all places, the New York Times!
1. Biden’s abysmal record as both Senator and Vice President.
- Supported racial segregation.
“Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this”
- Eulogized infamous racist Senator Strom Thurmond.
- Architect of the 1994 “crime bill” where he called young black men “predators” and had profound negative consequences for minority communities.
- A central role in crafting legislation for the job-killing North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the authoritarian PATRIOT Act.
- Banking and Credit Card industry favorite Senator for the MBNA, his vote was theirs.
- Stripped out protection for consumers in bankruptcy bill.
- Voted to overturn Glass- Steagall
- Created the Student Loan Debt industry by favored legislation.
- Voted for the Defense of Marriage Act.
- VAWA contained in 1994 crime bill support did not address the harm to women that bill created.
- Opposed helping South Vietnamese refugees.
- The horrific treatment of Justice Clarence Thomas as Biden chaired the committee in Judicial hearings, video to remind you.
- As Vice President, Biden oversaw the failed, “not so shovel ready”Stimulus Recovery Reinvestment act, here and here.
- As Vice President, the Obama economic recovery was the most anemic and slowest with an increase in the poverty rate and widening income equality gap. here, here, here, and here.
- As Vice President, Biden oversaw the failed ACA, here, here, and here.
- As Vice President Biden was point man to fix the corruption in Ukraine and Trade with China, both dismal failures – here, here, and here.
- Biden supported these Obama policies and actions: record number of deportations, Increased whistle bower prosecutions, increased drone strikes, spied on millions of Americans with domestic surveillance policy, invaded Libya, destabilized the Middle East, Rise of Isis and Benghazi, IRS targeting of conservatives, VA scandal, prosecution of the press, and pallets of cash to number one terror state, Iran.
2. Joe Biden “has been wrong on almost every foreign policy and national security issue over the last four decades – Former Defense Secretary Gates.”
- The Balkan conflict ended in the rise of the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA)and US-backed war criminals.
- Central America, War on Drugs plan failure.
- The point man in Iraq to secure continuing SOFA.
- The Libyan disaster.
- Rise of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
- Failed to deliver a missile defense system to Poland or lethal weapons to Ukraine.
- Rise of China weaponizing the South Asian Seas.
- Failed “red line” in Syria and genocide.
- The ISIS Caliphate.
- Russia’s aggression in Crimea and North Korea’s long-range missile threat.
- Iran’s nuclear program continued despite pay off and expanded terror activities.
3. Leadership and character.
- Joe Biden has a four-decade history of lying and plagiarism. During the 2020 Presidential Race, Biden continues to lie – here, here, here, and here.
- Ten women have stepped forward on the record to accuse Biden of inappropriate sexual behaviors, including one that claims she was assaulted.
- Joe Biden’s four decades of documented racially inappropriate statements – see here.
- Leadership Qualities severely lacking here, here, here, here, and here.
4. Joe Biden’s son’s documented behaviors have made him and his father vulnerable to a foreign influence operation, putting a Biden presidency at risk and compromising national security. Joe Biden has been credibly accused of being part of a pay-to-play family scheme, which includes several family members over decades. Joe Biden allegedly engaged in a quid pro quo with Ukraine’s government while he was sitting Vice President.
There is documentation that alleges Joe Biden was at the center and had knowledge of business deals across several countries and governments, requiring his family name and political access to government as incentives, and charges millions of dollars were laundered back to the Biden family. Candidate Biden to date, has refused to answer key questions or issue denials on key charges. The FBI has confirmed an open investigation of new developments, and Biden is at risk of several possible outcomes such as RICO case, federal bribery statutes, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, tax evasion, money laundering statutes, and The Hobbs Act if it is determined illegal acts and corruption occurred.
- Hunter Biden’s laptop.
- The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money-laundering investigation in late 2019, according to documents obtained by Fox News and verified by multiple federal law enforcement officials who reviewed them.
- An audio recording exclusively obtained by The National Pulse reveals Hunter Biden discussing business involvement with a “spy chief of China” and how his business partner Devon Archer named him and his father as witnesses in a Southern District of New York criminal case.
- Credible witnesses (former Hunter Biden Business Partners, Tony Bobulinski, and Bevan Cooney) have gone on the public record and provided documentation. Bobulinski has sat with the FBI for an interview.
- DNI, FBI, Senator Johnson, and Grassley confirm not Russian disinformation.
- Bobulinski confirms Joe Biden lying about meetings where the Vice President was present.
- Tony Bobulinski public interview is credible and damning:
This entire story has been censored and removed from public view by the tech companies and media running cover for the Biden. The journalist who broke the Ed ward Snowden story, Glenn Greenwald, tells you how serious the censorship is over Biden:
Jesse Watters sums it up nicely:
— Onepatriotstanding (@Onepatriotstan1) October 29, 2020
YOU are not “between a rock and a hard place” on the contrary, you are among the few so privileged and must uphold the sacred honor of those who sacrificed life and limb, just so you could have the freedom to manifest and guide your destiny. You are not a victim. Learn the facts and stay informed and defend that sacred gift, and VOTE!
I did, and that is why I could not cast my vote for Joe Biden!