No matter how much you feel you are an enlightened, competent, calm, and well-rounded person, there will be times in life when you feel overwhelmed and out of control.
The escalating COVID-19 crisis is leaving many feeling confused, frightened, and panicky. Considering a critical component in fighting the spread of the virus is social distancing. And in some cases, isolation, our go-to support systems may not be possible for some time frame complicating our once effective coping mechanisms. When you feel out of control, anxiety rises, and hopelessness can set in, leading to a downward spiral emotionally. What can one do to feel less off-kilter? How does one gain balance? Right Wire Report lists some key strategies:
- Information – Establish reliable resources.The more credible information you have, the more competent you will feel to prepare or solve an issue.
- Routine – Continue your daily habits as much as possible will provide continuity and a sense of normalcy. Even if you must alter said routines, such as working out in your living room rather than going out to the gym, the routine of physical exercise is maintained.
- Perspective – Reminding yourself of what truly is important leads to prioritizing and placing internal and external feelings in a proper perspective.
- Decrease the background noise and limit overstimulation – limit social media, mainstream news narratives, and those voices that are not authorities providing directives. Lean into rejuvenating stillness, meditation if you will.
- Self-Care – Get at least 8-10 hours of good (REM quality sleep cycles) and make healthy food choices to boost immunity, stamina, and mental acuity.
- Connect – Protocols may, in fact, mean Sunday meals with family become cell call check-ins or even texts. Do not remove those you rely most upon for emotional support from your life simply remain flexible and adaptive.
- ACT – The number one thing one can do to decrease anxiety and feelings of hopelessness is to take action. Action begets motivation, not the other way around. Being part of a solution, helping others or making a difference, focusing on the positive rather than negative will release endorphins that reduce anxiety feeding loops.
Right Wire Report feels it is essential for all Americans, no matter political labels, to wake up now from the snow job, the media/political figures are administering. YOU are being conditioned! Americans have lived through the last years of mainstream media’s credibility being consistently downgraded. Presently, at least 90% of all MSM, are willfully and with malice, providing inaccurate information to viewers. Despite the President of The United States gathering in the Rose Garden to declare a National Emergency over COVID-19, flanked by the foremost experts at HHS, NIH, CDC, and private industry partners, the mainstream media’s only objectives are to throw barbs, diminish and attempt to humiliate him.
American media functions only as an arm of one political party’s agenda and have weaponized this crisis against the American people they claim to serve. By playing assign the blame for partisan gain, Trump and by proxy all of the amazing team working round the clock to ensure the standard of care and best outcomes for all Americans, are painted as enablers of the crisis. Just in the last week alone, media has laser-focused on presenting LIES to the American people with the hope of convincing you that Trump is dangerously incompetent and the cause of increased death and destruction to American’s lives.
A few horrific examples:
- CNN – “Vice President Mike Pence’s Press Secretary called out CNN’s Jim Sciutto Monday morning for spreading an anonymous claim that the Trump administration is considering imposing a curfew across the country.”
- Reuters – Spread debunked story claiming Trump sought a monopoly on Covid-19 Vaccine.
- New York Times – Deceptively edited Trump’s statement to appear he was telling local governments they were on their own with the need for ventilators.
- Multiple media outlets – Trump lied about Google working with the administration to combat the virus.
- Multiple media outlets – Trump weakened the United States’ biodefenses.
- Last week the collective media whopper – was that Trump called the virus a hoax!
At this juncture, there are no adjectives left to describe the degree of incompetence, vitriol, and dangerously destructive nature of American media. Disturbingly so … Americans appear to be accepting the way media and politicians gaslight, fabricate, and divide our Republic. American’s collective silence and non-demonstrable acts to identify and demand change in the way media behaves, even now against a national health emergency, further show how the media/politicians can act against them with impunity.
Right Wire Report implore all Americans to ACT. Make media outlets and politicians uncomfortable for a change and demand accurate reporting! It is no longer acceptable to remain silent and oblivious of the risk of resigning oneself to propaganda. It could be this crisis or the next, but there will be that moment in time when you will require some level of trust in your local, state, and federal agencies and yes in the occupant of the Oval office. The constant undermining and CONDITIONING you to feel panic, negative, and a lack of confidence in basic governance simply related to “Orange Man Bad,” will have horrific consequences for us all. There should be no reasonable expectations that these nefarious players in our media or political class will suddenly do the right thing.
What is the call to arms?
1.) ACT and shut down the Capitol switchboard and CALL (202) 224-3121) with the sheer volume of calls demanding passage of a clean “Coronavirus Response Act” bill. Demand no litany of costly social engineering spending tagged on to the bill, only that which is directly related to this crisis. Specifically, contact Congressional leadership of both parties at White House and local offices to apply pressure on them all to do their duty to all of us. Tell them, “you are mad as hell, and you are not going to take it anymore!”
2.) Use VOICES AND FINGERS to contact corporate media outlets directly and lodge a complaint. Be specific about your desire that the 24/7 bashing of the President stop and a return to journalistic standards is expected with credible information be delivered. Demand they drop the false premise that President Trump and his team are doing nothing right. Roar loudly, it is NOT acceptable to have hosts or contributors speak about Trump, Trump voters, or Republicans in terms like:
- Rep Clyburn – Rep Clyburn compares Republicans to Nazis.
- Washington Post, Jennifer Rubin – Trump supporters will die more from a virus
- New York Times, David Brooks – We elected a sociopath in Trump, so we got this virus.
- MSNBC, Laurence O’Donnell – “More people are dead and dying in America tonight because Donald Trump is President.”
Are you mad as hell yet? If not, why not?
Write emails, go on social platforms, and customer service feedback sites. Here are a few:
- ABC – (818) 460-7477
- CBS – (212) 975-3247
- NBC – (866)-639-7244
- MSNBC – (212) 664-4444
- FOX – (888) 369-4762
- CNN – (404) 827-1500
- OAN – (707) 812-3874
- PBS – (703) 739-5000
- New York Times – (800) 698-4637
- Washington Post – (800)-477-4679
- All have Facebook pages too.
3.) ACTION – POSITIVE FEEDBACK where warranted.
President Trump, Vice President Pence, HHS Secretary Azar, all cabinet members, and the Corona Taskforce team have been working round the clock to work the problem and keep us safe. They are doing so against an avalanche of politically driven criticism and disdain. Call or write a note expressing appreciation and support to the White House. This country has heard a litany for decades that corporate America is selfish and only cares about profit. The president showcased many CEO’s who are stepping up and serving as an integral part of the team trying to keep the spread of the virus contained. Blow up corporate customer feedback lines, leave Voice mails, write emails, comment on Facebook pages. Let these titans feel your appreciation for putting all Americans first. Here are a few:
- Walmart – (800) 925-6278
- Walgreens – (847)-914-2500, Customer Relations: (800)-925-4733, option 4
- Labcorp -(800)-845-6167
- CVS – (800) 746-7287
- Quest – (866) 697-8378
- Target – (800)440-0680
- Roche – (800)428-5074
- Google – (877)-355-5787
Right Wire Report has been impatiently waiting for Americans to realize the power resides in each of them. When you give up your power, just like a toddler whose desire for a lollipop has been overruled, whines and throws themselves down on the ground in resigned defeat, only then to allow the power who took their Lolli away to put them in time out, you become the real problem, not the virus, not the Trump response, not the political parties, and not even the media.
Take ACTION and take back control finally. The window is closing rapidly for you to do so.